Make a Contribution
You can play a key role in advancing the School of Kinesiology and Recreation Mission by making a contribution to our Foundation. You may designate your gift to any of the following categories:
Scholarships, Awards, and Facilities
- Betty Keough Fund - These scholarships recognize junior (Junior Academic Achievement Award) and senior (Honorary Teacher Education Scholarship Award) female students majoring in physical education teacher education who meet specific requirements for each award.
- Doris E. Henderson Endowed Scholarship Fund -
This scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate student majoring in Physical Education-Teacher Education who meets the high academic, leadership and service qualifications established by Professor Henderson.
- Clifford E. Horton Fund - This fund supports a junior in good standing who demonstrates leadership qualities and promotes professional aspects of Kinesiology.
- Darlene A. Kluka Scholarship - This scholarship is awarded to a female undergraduate student majoring in physical education.
- Esther McGinnis Endowment - This fund supports several student professional development and academic scholarships/awards and a female guest speaker in a KNR area.
- Jorndt Research - This fund supports a KNR graduate student and faculty mentor who completed the highest quality research resulting in a nationally refereed presentation or publication within the past year.
- Joyce Morton Kief Professional Award - This fund supports a KNR undergraduate junior or senior student who demonstrates persistence, work ethic and high standard in academics and professional activities.
- Kathy Schniedwind Scholarship - This fund supports an outstanding junior-level Athletic Training student who is certified by the NATA and active in the AT club.
- L. Marlene Mawson Graduate Research Potential Award - This award is presented annually to a graduate degree student in the School of Kinesiology and Recreation whose thesis or dissertation research proposal has been accepted.
- Malik Spirit Award - This funds supports a declared Recreation and Park Administration major who displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward the university, program, peers, and faculty.
- Renee Revis Award - This fund supports a KNR major in an underrepresented ethnic group.
- Student Professional Development - This fund provides support for student development and travel.
- Trent R. Richards Scholarship - This scholarship is awarded to a junior or senior student majoring in the School of Kinesiology and Recreation.